Sunday, March 15, 2009

Anarchist Bookfair Poster Set — benefit for Tristan Anderson

My friend Tristan Anderson has been critically wounded at a protest in the West Bank. I don't know all the details, but apparently the injury is from a teargas projectile fired by Israeli soldiers. The injury is very serious, and Tristan is going to need help from his community in the coming months.



To help raise money for Tristan's recovery, I've put together 20 complete sets of the 6 posters I have done for the Bay Area Anarchist Bookfair over the years. Posters are all offset litho, all 11x17 except for the 2004 poster which is 12x18, all are mint condition and signed by the artist.



Anarchist Bookfair Poster Set: Benefit for Tristan Anderson

Your $100 will go directly to a fund for Tristan. I don't have information on the name of the fund at the moment, but I will post that just as soon as I have it.

My thoughts go out to Tristan and his family. He is one of the most positive, engaged and energetic activists I know, and I hope he can make a speedy recovery.

3 comments:

Hugh said...

Blocky, what kind of person are you? Does your mother know how you act?

vantiani said...

Oh my! I have been wondering all these times who makes those posters! Hugh, they are FOUR THUMBS UP works!

Unknown said...

Do you have another set of these for sale?